Friday, May 15, 2015

Heading out tomorrow!

What's up guys?!
Holy cow... So, we are leaving for this two week camping trip TOMORROW!!!
and I'm pretty stinking excited about it :D
Mom is finishing up the last little bit of shopping but other than that we're pretty much all packed up. All of our tents, bags, sleeping bags, and kitchen stuff is currently strewn about the living room. We plan on packing up the car tonight and the coolers and trailer tomorrow morning before we head out.
As far as meals go, since there are 7 of us we will have teams of two rotating every night for dinner and clean up. Breakfast and lunches are pretty easy so each of us are pretty much on our own as far as making whatever is planned for that day....
Aunt V and cousin E are joining the adventure as well :)
I will probably be too busy having fun or sleeping to post on here until we get back but I will have pictures on the Instagram page @texas_family_sp_adventure throughout the next two weeks so you can keep up with us there.
Also, I don't know how many of my followers use Snapchat but I'm debating on whether or not I should set up a tfspa Snapchat account.
Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment